Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I want YOU...

It's been a while since my last post, but I just found out that I am a potential scholarship winner. All I need my fellow bloggers to do is vote. Right now, I'm 6th out of 8th place and it would be really helpful if I could get up to 50 votes. I need to be at least in third place by August 27 at 11:59 PM. Please put in your vote and help me get closer to affording college! Here's the link:
http://www.universitylanguage.com/finalists/
Thanks,
Allegra
If you want, you can leave a comment to know how many people on Blogger voted for me. Or, you can keep it anonymous. Spread the word!

1 comment:

  1. I put this post on the Zazzle Forum, but I guess it got reported as spam. This is NOT spam. I am just a college-bound student who needs cash to study. I need all the support I can get. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete