Sunday, April 17, 2011

Pesach + Too Short Hair (But it's fine)

Well,
today I was going to cut my hair just a bit. Yes, I'm not a professional haircutter, but I was still tempted to grab that scissor and snip away. I put the scissor at the length I wanted my hair to be at, but then, as I snipped, something was wrong. I was snipping upwards and my hair became a lot shorter.
"Great," I said, "This is perfect."
But, when life gives you mistakes, you've got to work with them and fix them, right? So my hair was trimmed just a bit more, to look more even. And now I have some swanky short hair. (I probably snipped off 8-12 inches--yikes!)
Also, today is the day before Passover. Everyone was cleaning and making food for tommorow's seder. A week of no bread, and am I ready for it? I hope so.
One thing's for sure. After Spring break, people are going to talk about my hair.
I learned a lesson today: Always go to a hair salon to get your hair cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment