Friday, May 20, 2011

The Doodle Speakers....launching my own line of speakers!

Hope this goes well, but I've designed a few speakers. They seem to be pretty popular right now.

My Cacti Desert Speaker is great for any desert lover. It's also great for summer!
 This next speaker is perfect for anyone from Portland, OR. I went there over the summer, last summer, and it's a beautiful place. It's also a hub for the latest indie music. If you are not from Portland but do love indie music, this is also the speaker for you! Image is courtesy of  http://www.imageafter.com/, which is a website which allows people to use their images free and for commercial use, and best of all--it's legal.


This next speaker is perfect for those who value simplicity, but still love the fun, energeticness (if that's a word) of colors.


And this last speaker is great for any musician. Image courtesy of http://www.imageafter.com/.


Have a nice weekend everyone! I hope these Doodle Speakers turn out to be better sellers than my Quinceanera cards (but I still love those cards) !

No comments:

Post a Comment